Credits

The Designers Chic

August 19, 2009

health insurance lead

Oh my gosh what a very busy day for me today. As soon as I get up this morning I started checking my immigration papers, and late this afternoon I finally mailed it, thank goodness! Now I have to worry again my passport. Gosh It will be expire soon and I need to get it done very soon since we are planning to go for a vacation to the Philippines late this year or early next year, if God’s will.

I also need to a good health insurance lead for myself. I haven’t got any yet and I have been thinking about it since Joe was still alive but then I really didn’t find what I am looking. We all know we really need to have a health insurance. It is very hard to go for a check up with it up cause everything is very expensive now a days and when we have a health insurance it would help a little.

No comments: