Credits

The Designers Chic

August 23, 2009

Shipping Boxes

I am glad that my brother got the 2 balikbayan box that I sent last June. He has been asking me about it since the day I sent the box, I guess he is very excited because mostly of the goodies that I put in the box is all his. Now he find out that we still have two more balikbayan box that needs to be sent out. That’s why this morning when I was out to have my driving lessons we need to hurry and get home cause we also need to shipping boxes, before it’s too late. For sure my family will be really happy when they receive all the goodies inside the box, but my mom doesn’t want them to open the box when it gets there in PI till she’s there. Mom and Papa Kevin were planning to visit the Philippines late this year. So she is hoping that the box will get there before they do. Well for sure it would bring my family big a smile to their faces when they got all the goodies.

No comments: