Credits

The Designers Chic

August 8, 2009

Sale everywhere!!

Good morning peeps! How are you all been doing today? As for me here well I have been so busy this past few days. Plus I celebrated my birthday the other day the reason why I was not able to write any updates here on my home sweet home on the web. But anyway, yesterday when on our way to the mall because I have two job’s interview. We saw a huge garage sale, so mom and I got so excited and wanted to stop by. Papa Kevin was complaining because mama and I are both addicted to a garage sale. You would not believe how much we spend yesterday my gosh.

When we got inside the house they have so many new jeans display and they all fit on me. The jeans that has still tags is only $6 dollars. My gosh you can’t even beat that price when you buy that in the mall even if they are on sale. These jeans I got are all in style and it fitted me so well. Too bad we are in hurry yesterday and we were not able to really look more, so today mom and I wanted to go back there cause for sure we can still find so many good and affordable items. This is one of the reason why mom and I are so addicted buying stuff in a garage sale. Imagine all these jeans are still have tags on it and you get them for a very cheap price and you will be wearing them for a long time.

No comments: