Credits

The Designers Chic

January 14, 2010

enrolling their selves to a weight loss programs

Last Tuesday when I got home from work, I was so surprised of the big box with full of diet foods in it in our kitchen. I thought it’s a balikbayan box that mom is planning to send to the Philippines next month. I was too curious why mom is putting a bunch of junk foods to the box. Bbecause of my curiosity I look the box closer. When I saw whats inside the box I realize that mom and Papa Kevin finally decides to enroll their self to one of the best weight loss programs that we saw on TV. I have been convincing them to really join such since they both don’t have time to really do exercise and they are really tremendously gaining weight. Phew! I can’t wait to witness their progress into losing weight.

No comments: