Credits

The Designers Chic

January 4, 2010

Light Fixtures

Yay! Its 2010 already, time really flies. I’m hoping though that this year would be a better year for me. I also hope that I will accomplish all my dreams this year. So anyway do you guys have a new years resolution for this year? Well, I tried not to make a new years resolution for this year cause I often failed to do it anyway.

Oh by the way, do you guys are having a hard time choosing the perfect light fixtures for your home? When it comes to this I always get confuse. Last Wednesday I went to the mall after my work to find one for my bedroom because I really wanted to change the one I have, its kind of old eh! I really want a more modern style, but I can’t find the one that I saw at lightingshowplace.com maybe I’ll just get one from them.

No comments: