Credits

The Designers Chic

January 15, 2010

I need a massage so bad!

Yesterday at work one of my favorite residents was asking me to take her to her room. Then after she asked me if I could help her to let her set down on her recliner. She was a bit heavy and bigger compared to me lol! My gosh I use all up of my energy and now I’m having joint pain because of it. But it makes me happy and felt good that I get to help all those old folks that needs me. I know that it was not my job to do it since I am assigned to work in the Kitchen but there’s no PCA available because they are all busy doing their duties. So I decided not to call any help and just do it by myself. I thought I can manage doing it alone. Good thing that our manager saw me having hard time assisting the old woman. So he run to help me.

No comments: