Credits

The Designers Chic

August 8, 2010

Dying to have a Hunter ceiling fan

I just got home from work and oh so hot here in my bedroom. I forgot to turn on the window AC when I left to work this morning. Now both of my air-con and ceiling fan are running, though the ceiling fan isn't much of a help. it doesn't really blow much air. I guess its because it is very old and it needs to be upgraded. I really have been planning to upgrade it though I just couldn't afford it at the moment. On the 3rd week of September I heard that I will get a salary raise..Upgrading everything here in my bedroom specifically my ceiling fan would be my first project.

Oh I'm so dying to have one of these Hunter ceiling fans here in my bedroom. I'm sure it will look great. Ha! I can't wait, but time flies so fast I'll just need to keep my fingers cross that I will have other expences coming so that I can really do what I have been planning to do here in my bedroom. Oh1 I want my room to be so comfortable cause this is the only room here in the house where I can relax after work

No comments: