Credits

The Designers Chic

August 26, 2010

My Pink Snow Boots

I got my very first snow boots last summer when mom was looking on a garage sale. When we found my pink snow boots I really didn't hesitate to get it. Oh I so love it because pink is my most favorite color. The snow boots was still very new and in good shape, actually it don't look like it has been used. It also matches my pink snow suit which makes it extra special. Honestly even though I don't like winter but I am looking forward to it, because my boyfriend promised to take me to Bear mountain. He likes to ski and snowboard, and he wanted me to try them since I told him I never done it before. I don't know if I can really do it though because just by looking some of the videos in You tube..it scares the hell out of me, but we will see maybe I will be brave enough to do it. Besides I know babe will be with me.

Oh by the way, the picture that you see above is me and Silver having fun playing the snow in our backyard. Gosh we had so much fun that day, though I had a terrible headache after, but it was all worth it.

No comments: