Credits

The Designers Chic

August 8, 2010

New Hairstyle

I decided to get a haircut last week and its a shorter length. I was hesitant at first because its been a long time I had a very short hair and I'm not so use of having a shorter length hair. Plus my boyfriend ask me to really not cut my hair too short. Though before I decide to have my hair cut I showed him a picture of the hairstyle that I planned for my hair, he liked it so I go for it. I also decided to have a bangs this time but not too short. While I was at the salon I was very scared of the result but it came out really good. I was very happy and satisfied, so I gave the hairstylist a big tip that also make her happy. The people at work didn't recognize me when they saw me. They wonder who I was Lol! I heard so many compliment about my hair and they all love it too, they said it really look good on me and I'm glad.

No comments: