Credits

The Designers Chic

September 21, 2010

I'm just lazy, I know!

Here I am again reading reviews for slimming tablets that really work for me. I know that I have been saying it a million times how badly I need to lose weight. Actually, mom don't agree with me that I should focus on looking for diet pills. She believes all i need is a time and motivation to do some work out. She said taking a diet pill is okay but not for me since I don't really look that big.

Well, i don't like seeing myself in the mirror anymore, even though lots of people keeps telling that I look sexy Lol! My arms and legs are tiny while my stomach is really out of the zone. I look like a pregnant woman honestly. I just thought that the best diet pill could really help me to get back my flat tummy with out doing any exercise. I am just too lazy to go to the gym as of the moment cause still don't get my normal sleeping hours and I get so tired after work. But in a month or so I promised myself to do my zumba class again, but for the meantime I need to find a slimming tablets to take.

No comments: