Credits

The Designers Chic

September 21, 2010

she thinks I look so skinny

At work earlier during lunch time one of the residence told me that I look like I have been losing weight. She said I look too skinny compared the last time that she saw me and that was before I left for my vacation to the Philippines. I answered her that I don't agree with her because I weigh myself previously and I gained 8 pounds In the last 3 weeks which is a lot. I even told her that I could use any best weight loss product to help me lose the pounds that I gained. She burst out to laugh, she thinks I'm crazy Lol. I told her that It might be because I am wearing a scrub, and that could really make a big difference. But She really insist that I really look so skinny, so to end the conversation...I just agree with her;)

No comments: