Credits

The Designers Chic

September 22, 2010

she always care for me

Mom bought me a big bottle of woman's multivitamin over the weekend and I have not touch it since. I told her that I really don't need it. She nag me to hell because she thinks I'm crazy Lol! She keeps reminding me to take it, especially now that I get so stress at work and have to get up super early because my work schedule has changed since I got promoted. She said I could use a good vitamins to keep me energize. She's right though! Ah! My mom really loves me so much, even though we often argue. She always think of me before herself which I am so grateful. So with that being said, I need to stop being hard headed and probably start listening to her and take the vitamins that she bought for me, so that she will know that I really appreciate her effort.

No comments: