Credits

The Designers Chic

January 12, 2011

Dog Training

We have a very adorable black shih tzu mix Yorkshire dog. We named her Lily and she will be 2 years old on September. A co-worker of mine breaded this dog. She has like 5 of them in her house. She couldn’t afford to have all of them so she’s giving them away. Since pepper died last summer of 2009 mom and I been wanting to get a furry puppy. Gladly my co-worker decided to gave lily to us.

However I really need some dog training tips because I make her so spoiled that sometimes she never listen to us anymore. Training a man’s best friend is extremely challenging and frustrating. You really need a lot of patience. Dog training can also be a whole lot of fun if you are patience enough. As what they say patience is a virtue. Right? Anyway I really like to learn a few tricks cause I know it is very rewarding at the end.

No comments: