Credits

The Designers Chic

January 30, 2011

Home now and tired

How you all guys doing today? As for me here well I’m exhausted. I just got home from work. Supposed to be I’m off today but they need me to come in to work today. I had a tedious job by sorting through our residents case files at work. As a medtech, we are also obligated to do this. If only they have a document management software it wouldn’t be to much for us. It going to be a whole lot easier to organize those freaking documents papers into a digital archives. Oh well, they may realize one day that this is what we need to have at work. I probably need to suggest this to our management so that I will have an easier job wink! But right now I gotta find something to eat so that I can relax and take a nap. Have a good rest of the weekend guys!

No comments: