Credits

The Designers Chic

January 12, 2011

Up Coming Vacation

My boyfriend and I has so much plans stored. We both like to travel. I honestly agree that if its not because of him I wouldn’t be able to visit and see some of the beautiful state here in the US.

We were planning to go on cruise to Bahamas in mid March. Hopefully he’ll be able to find a cheaper price for a 5 days cruise. However, his also been searching for an affordable Outer Banks rentals in Carolina.

He wanted us to stay there for 3 days before we go to cruise. But I don’t agree with it because its going to be a very expensive and a long trip. I’d rather stay the 3 days in Miami Florida since we start the cruise in Florida so it wouldn’t be too far away.

But what ever he likes to do I shouldn’t complain as long as I’m not the one will be paying Lol! Anyhow, I’m very excited for this coming vacation. It would be very exciting and memorable. Can’t really wait, honestly!

No comments: