Credits

The Designers Chic

February 4, 2011

Feel at Home

When I'm at my friends' houses or wherever place I visit into, one thing that I'm fascinated to notice is the interior designs of such place. I like to get an actual idea that I could apply to my own place someday. I'm pretty much picky to which design I would put together. I make sure that things are matching to one another not a missed-match. Every detail is so important to me. I like glamorous and cozy-comfy place. It doesn't matter how simple it is as as long as I'm comfortable with it. Lighting is very important as well. I don't want dark places so, chandeliers should be in every part of the house. I'm also considering a solar system to conserve energy. See how my imagination works sometimes? Oh well, to dream is free so why not thinking about it now.

No comments: