Credits

The Designers Chic

February 26, 2011

Don't Have Enough Of Sleep

It's Saturday!!! Yay! it's my day off but I'm so tired. I forgot to turned off my alarm clock before I went to bed last night. I woke up at 5am and struggling myself back to sleep. Though, I'm able to force my sleep to get more sleep after an hour of struggling myself to get some more sleep.

Lately, I have problem getting a good night sleep. My friend advised me to take a sleeping pills but that is the last thing I want to do. As much as possible I would like to avoid taking sleeping pills.

I really want to get a good sleep and good exercise because I wanted more hgh to grow on. They said that the best releaser of growth hormone is strong exercise and secondly a good night sleep. Maybe it's about time for me to look for help to be able to get a good sleep during bedtime.

No comments: