Credits

The Designers Chic

February 26, 2011

Self Portrait @ Work



I just want to share a latest picture of myself at work. In this picture you'll see the 3 large medical carts behind me. I have to push them to the TV room across the nurses station every morning before handling the medications and push them back inside the nurses station after lunch time. I find this routine very tiring and hassle because all the 3 carts are loaded with so much medicine and are pretty heavy. We do this routine every day and we have no choice because the nurses station has no enough space with all this huge med carts.

I just wished that they are going to give us a bigger space station so that we can just all do our job in the nurses station. Oh well, sometimes it's ok especially when I'm by myself I have some privacy and there's no phone bugging me all the time when I'm doing my work outside the station and I can break some rules which it makes my job a lot easier Lol!

No comments: