Credits

The Designers Chic

February 16, 2011

Working Girl

Since I become a medtech I have been working really hard day and night, and some double shift in between. Sometimes I don’t get a day off. Which it made me think sometimes if I might be killing myself for doing too much work or I just love my work right now compared the last one I had 5 months ago. Though I am very blessed because God gave me this opportunity.

It also made me think why money is such a problem and I think majority of people all over the world is dealing with financial problems. Well in my case, which I think most of you already know how my situation is.

Some of my friends also asked me why I have to work too much when I don’t have someone depending on me. They always teased me that I probably want to get rich quicker Lol! What they don’t know is that I am really saving for myself, for my future and of course to be able to get the things I like. To be able to afford buying one of those best laptop computers. It would be so nice to be able to afford and get those gadgets that I dream of having.

Honestly, I am really saving because I feel ashamed to myself that at age 29 I am still depending to my parents. I get so frustrated about myself because it feels like I have no accomplishments in life, in short I have no life. I wanted to have those simple things without depending anyone.

I am really praying for the day when I can afford and have the guts to get my own place. I know that it maybe not going to happen now but it will come. I just need to extend my patience.

No comments: