Credits

The Designers Chic

February 25, 2011

TGIF Everyone!

Thank God I'm home now. When I was at work I was tempted to go to sleep in one of our residents room. The bosses were leaving work at noon time so I was really not going to be in trouble in case if I get caught sleeping Lol! Though it wouldn't bee good and it will surely ruin my reputation.

Mom, was fussing at me too because she's not feeling well and wanted to go home sooner, but she couldn't. She has to wait me till i get off from work. She finish working at 2:30 and she is very inpatient woman when it comes to waiting. Today, I understand her because She was not feeling well. She feel nausea and dizziness around noon time. She didn't even eat lunch.

Instead of waiting for me an hour I asked her and papa Kevin to just go to the store and find the best multivitamin for men to send to the Philippines for my Lolo ( granfather ) and also the birthday cards for my nephews, so that we can save the time.

Anyhow, inspire of having this bad weather, I would like to say TGIF everyone! Have a good one.

Everything works out good today ( except, were having a bad weather ) and we were able to send the birthday cards for the nephews. Though I felt so bad because I forgot to write something inside the card and in fact I forgot to even write our names Lol! ain't that funny?Oh well, that's when happen when your mind is occupied with lots of things.

No comments: