Credits

The Designers Chic

February 27, 2011

I Almost Get It!

Last night when we got back home from the Asian Market I told the parents that I found a cheapest way to get a life insurance. I also told them both that its been a while that had been looking for cheapest way to get a life insurance. So on our way home yesterday I discussed to papa Kevin what I thought about a term life insurance. I was very interested to get it, almost have it actually. But Papa Kevin wanted me to show him the website for a better understanding. He wanted me not to rush into things because it wont do me any good for regretting later on. The insurance company pledges to pay a certain sum (death benefit) if you expire during the period agreed upon in your contract. Though papa Kevin is right I have to really think if this is the kind of insurance I would want to buy. I just need to keep reading and I'm sure I'll find what suits my needs.

No comments: