Credits

The Designers Chic

March 3, 2011

Dissapointed

I think the last time I had a very good long sleep was when me and Marvin spend the night in the Grand Hotel after the weeding of our friend. I was exhausted then because I had too much alcohol on my body that night. From then on, I've been having trouble getting a good night sleep.I'm not sure if its really necessary but maybe I need to change the look and feel of my bed. Maybe getting a comfortable and luxury bed sheets would help me get a good night sleep that I deserve.

Although when were in the Grand Hotel 2 weeks ago, I had a good night sleep not because I feel so comfortable with their bed.. There bed wasn't so comfortable actually. In my opinion, their hotel rooms are very expensive but the things inside in the hotel looked so cheap. Their TV was very old and the bed sheets was disappointing. I was expecting that an expensive hotel like the Grand Hotel should provide and supply their guest a good and high quality bedsheets like a Sferra kind. For me lying in a comfortable and smooth bed in the hotel that you just check in is one of the most important things. Of course I would want to be comfortable for the amount i paid to stay there.

No comments: