Credits

The Designers Chic

March 22, 2011

Digging an old files


I was digging my old files and I found a bunch of old pictures of myself. One of those pictures is the one that you see above on this post. This picture was taken two years ago here in papa Kevin’s house. As you see in the background pictures there’s a lot of trophies and awards that he receives from his martial arts. Actually these are only some of the bunch that is being displayed all over in our TV room, downstairs. When I arrived here in NY and saw those trophies I was awed in surprise, so I asked mom to take a picture of myself with all these things as a background.

As what you also see in the picture is that I was very simple. My hair was still black and very long. I don’t also really wear a lot of make up. But now that I’m working I’ve change a little (only the outside though). Now my hair is reddish brown and a shorter length, but I am still me:).

No comments: