Credits

The Designers Chic

March 3, 2011

Arguments

I had an arguments with my sister. I don't know what is going on with her but I'm mad at her right now for saying such a nonsense things that only hurt my feelings. A month ago she told me that she wanted to spend a week vacation to one of our friends in the TX. She asked me if I also would want to go. I told her that I am not really sure, and it depends on my work schedule and of course if I have money to buy an airline ticket.

Last week I figured out that I have been so stressed from work and going on a vacation would probably help me to freshen up my mind. With the line of job I have I really need to be physically and mentally motivated, but lately I am not enjoying my work as much as I used to.


Last Monday I posted to my Facebook about looking for cheap airfares going to TX, but the dear sister reacted and privately messaged me about it. She was telling me how come I wanted to spend my time to a friend and not with my family and blaah blaah. I was shocked! I thought she would be happy because I decided to come to TX so to be with them and at the same time to be with our friends as well, since that was the plan.

I burst out on fire because I did not expect she will react like that and it made me mad until we exchange hurtful words to each others. Now, I'm avoiding talking to her because I'm still upset. I couldn't understand why she reacted that way when all this things is her plan.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Mga buang jud mong duha. Wala mo nagkasinabot. hahaha unya mu-visit mo sa Texas, wala na mi didto. Naunsa ba?