Credits

The Designers Chic

March 5, 2011

The Power Of Facebook

After ten years of not having communications to my 3 aunts in Australia we were finally able to track them down in Facebook. Mom and I were so very happy to be able to find them in Facebook the other night. We forgot their last name since they're all married to a foreigner so it took us a while finding them.

I should say that Facebook is really powerful for giving us opportunity to connect and communicate to our long lost friends, family and relatives. I'm so thankful to this networking site. Although most of the time Facebook is the cause why I'm always exhausted in the next morning when going to work, because it prevented me from going to bed early, even though sometimes there's really no reasons to stay online on Facebook till dawn Lol!

Like tonight...I should be snoring by now but I'm still Facebooking...reading some shoutout and viewing some pictures of my Aunts in Aussie. Ha! I better put myself to bed now, or else I'm gonna be very tired giving medecines to the old folks at work tomorrow...and I can't let that happen. Okay, guys I should sleep now. Ciao!

No comments: