Credits

The Designers Chic

March 24, 2011

I Love My Samsung LCD

I believe we bought our samsung lcd last 2008 when Joe was still in this world. It’s been 3 years and I’m still enjoying it. I never had to deal with any kind of problem since we got this TV.

I told my parents that they should also upgrade their old big bulky television in the TV room, when they were complaining to me about not spending time with them during family time Lol! I stated to them that I always like to watch movie and my TV shows here in my bedroom with my samsung LCD because it is much clearer and nicer.

Though recently I become so fascinated with the 3D and I was thinking maybe I can give this one I have now to my parents and I’ll bought myself a new 3D HD TV or maybe I‘ll just keep it, so when I‘m ready to get my own place I‘ll have two television.

No comments: