Credits

The Designers Chic

March 12, 2011

I Badly Need a Vacation!

Yes, I really don't feel like coming in to work today. I usually don't feel this way. In fact I always look forward going to work. But this weekend it just too much! I am working in an Assisted Living Home Facilities but it feels like I'm working in a Psychiatric Unit. The residents are just becoming so annoying but I really couldn't get away from them since I'm the Med-Tech and I have to deal each one of them everyday for their daily medications.

Gosh! I couldn't wait for the 1st week of April to come. I really need to take a 5 days vacation to freshen up my mind. I should say that I really badly needs it so that I'll be able to enjoy my work again. I'm just so thankful that God gave me a lot of patient and understanding coz if not, probably I am going nuts and I will not be able to handle the annoying old folks. Most of them are nice though, but there are some new residents that seems like are loosing their minds (I'm sorry if I may sounds so mean).



I always tell myself to always wear a smile on my face no matter how bad the day is. For me, smiling is the best social weapon and the best make up for our face because it can really ease the tiredness. And also it can Lifts the Face and Makes us Look Younger,,,and BYOTIPOL Lol! Putting a smile to our face can also brightens up other people's face. Well, as what you see on the attache picture above...I look so tired but of course I am still smiling..

No comments: