Credits

The Designers Chic

February 25, 2011

Sore Throat

Looks like I'm getting sick. When I woke up this morning to get ready for work, I feel crappy. I didn't feel like going to work, really. Then I had no choice because I really couldn't afford to miss going to work since I already miss one day of work last weekend. We had to attend a wedding and my co-worker doesn't want to switch schedule with me so I had to give up my one day schedule.

So anyway, today at work I manage to perform my job well even though I don't feel right. I was dealing a terrible headache and an itchy throat the day though at least, I'm able yo manage it and here I'm home.

Gosh! it's good to be home and I'm thankful because it's also my day off tomorrow. Though I planned to watch a movie tomorrow but I might change my mind since were also having a crappy weather today. Ugh! I so hate it were having rain and snow again. It's so depressing and it worsen my feelings.

No comments: