Credits

The Designers Chic

April 19, 2009

dissapointed

Early morning yesterday mom woke me up cause she wants me to get ready quick cause we are going to the mall. My gosh it was like 6:00 in the morning. At first I thought that we are going to NJ which we have been planning last Wednesday to go to the Asian market. So I hurriedly get up from bed even though I was still very sleepy. It was my fault though cause I went to bed I think it was 2:00 in the morning. So anyway when we are in the car mom called her friend to meet as at the gasoline stations then and headed to the mall. I was wondering were will be going, When she told me that the Jersey trip was cancelled I was a little bit disappointed. But she was not in the mood to go such a long trip since NJ from here in Staatsburg will take us 2 and half hours to get there. Oh well there is always a next time anyway. So better luck next time na lang.

No comments: