Credits

The Designers Chic

April 17, 2009

very upset

I am supposed to be going with my mom right now to her work, but then on our way to the place we got a fight in the car over something that I can’t share here. She really upsets me because she is like controlling everything what I am going to do, the worst part is that she keeps repeating all the things in my past that I don’t want to hear because it only hurts me. I am already 27 years old you know and I know what I am doing. I know that she only wish what’s best for me, Bur in my own opinion she is like controlling me, she demands things that I don’t even want to do. She exactly wants me to do what she demand. Uh this is really the hardest part for me, I know from the start that every time we are closer to each others there’s no way that we will not fight, so ridiculous.

So instead of helping her with her work I decided to go back home with papa Kevin and do my task instead. I’m sorry peeps I just want to voice out what I feel right at this moment. Now I need to calm down and research about the arrowwood viburnum. I think this would be a good remedy to divert my attention from being so upset lols.

No comments: