Credits

The Designers Chic

April 19, 2009

The Skinny Jeans

When we went to the mall yesterday I found so many clearance and many items that I would like to buy. Good thing though that I had some cash with me, since mom did not told me that we were go shopping.

So anyway when we went there I found this very pretty skinny jeans. I then told my mom that I wanted to buy another skinny jeans cause it was last January when I bought some new ones. Jeans is my most favorite to wear and I only have 3 pair that will fit me well, I did not buy too many when I was in Louisiana cause I really never go out and now that I am here in NY we go out a lot and I don’t have that much clothes since I gave away some of them too.

Anyhow, when mom see the jeans that I tried to fit on she admire it and wanted to try one too. It was so funny because she also wants to try the same jeans that I like but she couldn’t find her size, but she still tried it anyway and she was really happy that the size 3 jeans fits on her, but then when I realize she was fitting my old jeans that I wore going to the mall she was so disappointed, she thought she was trying on the same jeans that I like. I then told her maybe its time for her to cut back her eating habit and consider taking some weight loss pill so that next time she can find her size easily. No wonder she gain a lot of weight because every minute what you hear from her mouth is that she is hungry. I don’t kno where she put all those foods that she ate.


1 comment:

mariuccia modella said...

ciao sn mariella vi piace il mio blog!!!!