Credits

The Designers Chic

April 19, 2009

Super Busy Nowadays

Gosh I’m so really tired right now. Mom and I went to the disco place last night with her friends. It was my first time to experience to go to the dance place here in America, however I really enjoyed it. When I was in the Philippines I used to go to a dancing place with friends. I love to dance you know and last night experience was great, we were planning to do it again next time but to the other dancing place. I must say my life here in NY city is really busy lols. In fact this afternoon mom and I will attend a Filipino mass and after there will be a”PAKAL”. There will be so many Filipinos that will brings food to share after the mass. I hope that mom will not carry me anywhere tomorrow cause I need to review my drivers manual, so that I can take the written exam this coming Tuesday. I really need to prioritize this things first. Well I think I am ready though I have been studying my drivers manual since last week, but I just have to review it again just to make sure I wont forget anything and I will pass the test. Although there’s really nothing to worry about cause I can take the written test again if ever I will failed, but who does want to get failed?

Anyway to those who are planning to visit Las Vegas, have you already found the right Vegas hotels that you want to stay? If not just visit the link I provide above and you will definitely find what you are looking for. They can accommodate you and guarantee you the best hotels that you want. So hurry now!

No comments: