Credits

The Designers Chic

August 14, 2007

Beef swiss steak with egg noodles

This is my own recipe, i mean when hubby and I went to Mississippi for my fingerprint interview. We decided to have lunch at the closer restaurant to the US immigration while waiting for our schedule. When i tasted this dish, i remember the swiss steak that I used to prepare for our dinner. but the difference is this one have an egg noodles. So when we get home i told hubby im going to try to fix with this one , and i was lucky because i have all the ingredients that i need. It is so simply and quick to prepare all you have to do is boild the beef first to make it tender then you add 1 can of tomato diced , tomato souce, black pepper, salts, little bit of chilli powder to spiced it up. then wait to let the meat tender and the souce will be thicker.
Hmmm if you guys want to know about this recipe just give me a buzz ok? Soory I can't post the recipe for this one yet because I am in a hurry, hubby has been bugging me to use the pc.

No comments: