Credits

The Designers Chic

March 5, 2008

Chicken Roll

When I chatted with my mom, she told me that she learned a new recipe from her new friend that was a chef in a big and famous restaurant in Manila. So she also shared with me that recipe, when i tried to fix it last week it was kinda of a hassle though but it is worth it because it was really yummy and my husband says that it is really good and he said he wishes that I would fix it again, I am very happy because my husband likes it and it was my first time to attempt to fix that kind of dish. and I can say that I really did good, and of course with the help of my husband. As you can see the attached picture, it was the picture I took after removing the meat from the oil. maybe you are wondering what is the pointed little thing on it, well that is a toothpick, thats what we use to hold the meat together because we put ham and cheese on the top of the chicken fillet and rolled them together.

1 comment:

Twerlyn said...

ivz,pls share me naman ur recipe..i-email lang pls..hehe ..i love to cook too!