Credits

The Designers Chic

March 20, 2008

Ummm so yummy

When I visited my sister the other day, she made sure that before she left for her driving school, she cooked some foods that I surely loved, she was right because as soon as I entered their house I smelled the food and went directly to the kitchen. Oh guys she prepared some biko " sticky sweet rice" and Pansit bihon, gosh I love it so much and she was shock when I almost ate all of it hahaha! plus I brought some home with me. I just forget to take some picture because I was too busy eating, but tell u what being use to our food in the Philippines is make me crave for more and more. but Unfortunately we don't have a Filipino store here so we cant have all of what we are use to having when we were in the Philippines.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

nya wa nasuko si joy nga imo man hapit nahurot iyang giluto? saon imo diay giburakan abi kaw ra usa nahabilin sa balay byang.