Credits

The Designers Chic

March 13, 2008

LCD TV

My sister and her husband have planned on getting a new flat screen TV because the old one they have needs to be retired because it is out of date, so they are now searching for an LCD TV, but they really haven’t decided on which size screen there going to get. I think it depends on the price more than anything, but my sister would really love to get a bigger size screen because their living room is quite large. So I told her to look online because for sure she will find what she is looking for and at the right price too. So I also suggested to her to visit the buy.com because they have a large variety of flat screen TV’s that she could check and see what they have and she wont be pressured by a salesman and she can take her time and pick out what she wants. Plus there is $50 off with your first purchase of 51 dollars if you have the revolution card, but if you don’t have yet, why don’t you apply online? Its very easy.

No comments: