Credits

The Designers Chic

March 8, 2008

I want to be a fashion designer

When I was young I was really dreaming to be a fashion designer or some type of career in the fashion industry, but of course I know I have to study it to be able to learn all the things about the fashion industry. I could see that I was going to have a problem with that because in the Philippines they don’t have exactly have of fashion school that would really help me to do what I want to do. So I was not able to pursue my dream. So when I got here in the USA I told my husband about my dream of becoming a fashion expert, he said that I need to find a fashion school where I can learn what I need to know about the fashion world. I am really glad that my husband will let me go to school again, but first my biggest problem is finding the right school, So I decided to search online to see what was available for me. Luckily I came across to a website that has listed fashion school in new york and I believe that’s what I would be most interested in because the new york fashion schools are considered to be some of the very best. So guys if you wish to be one of the best fashion designers, why don’t you visit their website and check out their fashion schools new york because they offer the right education for all types of fashion styles and trends.

No comments: