Credits

The Designers Chic

March 5, 2008

Yummy Shrimp

Everyweekend my husband and are usually go for grocery shopping, thats is the time that I am always excited because I can get any food I want, so last week Saturday we bought a shrimp because I really miss it a lot. I don't get to eat shrimp all the time because they are too expensive here and its not fresh. Anyway, when we get home I know already what to fix for our dinner. So I was thinking how to cook the shrimp because When we have shrimp I only cook it very simple with lot of garlic and butter only, but that time I want it different so I try to experiment i put tomato sauce, lots of garlic, white onion. butter and of course a pinch of pepper and salt. Hmmm the result is not really bad because my husband really loves it, and of course I love it too because it taste really yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kalami sa shrimp dire ivs,laway lang ta da