Credits

The Designers Chic

October 1, 2009

Furnace Filters

I admit I have neglected this blog for a while. Gosh I was so busy this past days and was not able to sit down and do my online task, but its amazing how time flies. It is now October and its really getting cold. I am excited to see snow but im not looking forward for the cold and freezing weather brrrrr! I think I better start shopping for some winter clothes, cause the clothes I have bought before when I was in Louisiana is not enough for me to wear here in NY. But for the meantime I better start searching for furnace filters that papa Kevin ask me to do while he is busy working in his lab, He has been asking me this favor 3 days ago and I was not able to do it since I was in NYC. I better start doing it now or else I will have nothing to show him when he ask me about it.

No comments: