Credits

The Designers Chic

October 26, 2009

Tucson apartments

When sweetness and I was strolling around downtown Baltimore last Saturday, we were both so amaze of how beautiful the place is. We were also looking some beautiful apartment buildings. Then I told him that if we will be given a chance to move there I would definitely say yes. Especially the over looking beautiful views that you will see everyday. I really like to live the idea that when you get up and look out the glass window you will see the beautiful city of Baltimore. But I I know sweetness doesn’t want to live there because of the weather. He told me many times that if ever he will retire soon he will definitely move to Florida. Oh will where ever he wants to live is fine with me, as long as we are always together, and beside it would be easy for us to find such a beautiful place to live like the apartments we found in Baltimore if we will going to ask help from mynewplace.com. Gosh they listed to many and affordable apartments for rent from all over America. So guys if you are considering to move to Arizona, please don’t hesitate to check Tucson apartments at mynewplace.com cause you will really find what you are looking for with out any hassle.

1 comment:

Twerlyn said...

Ka sweetness ninyo oi! Ivz abi baya nako sa NJ ka ato Maryland d-i?layo na ivz?