Credits

The Designers Chic

October 19, 2009

stainless steel tiles

Wohooo! I’m super happy right now because Monday is almost over meaning one day more to go and I’ll be seeing my sweetness soon. I can’t wait to be with him once again and this time we will be spending 5 days to each others, fabulous! Although the week after that I wont be seeing him for two weeks because he will be out of town “sad face” But anyway I wont think about that right now, the important is that we will be able to together for 5 days.

Anyhow! I should start looking for deals for stainless steel tiles that mom ask me to do. They have been planning to upgrade their master’s bathroom. It’s been a month that they were not able to use it. It really getting in bad shape that it needs upgrade before they can use it again. I hope that I will be able to find great deals for the tiles that she wish to have in their bathroom. Wish me luck!

No comments: