Credits

The Designers Chic

October 29, 2009

rv insurance

When I was still in the Philippines Joe told me that he owned an rv. I was very curious what an rv was. He send me a picture and also explained me what an rv is. Then I was very excited when he told me that when I will arrive here in America he would always take me to go fishing and we are going to be staying in our rv. The first time I saw our rv gosh I was happy and actually took lots of pictures lol! But then Joe lost his job and we can’t afford for the monthly bill and for the rv insurance, so we had no choice we both agreed that we will just going to sell it so that we will not be having problem where to find money for the bills, since he also doesn’t want me to work. But the couple who bought our rv was very happy that we let them buy the rv, cause they really like it. Gosh I kinda miss our rv now. But at least I take lots of pictures of it when we still had it.

No comments: