Credits

The Designers Chic

May 28, 2010

eyes hurts

As soon as we got home I quickly installed my computer so that I can do my task online, now I'm still working. I can't stop myself even though my brain is tired and empty now, plus my eyes are hurting too from staring too much on my screen monitor. I just want to finish all my task here since tomorrow is going to be a long day for me at work. After at work we are going to attend a birthday party. Probably we wont be home till 9:00 pm. I'll be working straight start tomorrow till Friday and by that time all those task that has been assign to me will be expired and I don't want to do that. So here I am doing the best I can do my duty right. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with so many opportunity to have extra income, in able for me to pay my monthly phone bill with out taking money from my paycheck. I wish I can still think and right appropriate so that I will be able to finish those task before the due date. But for the meantime I should check the kitchen to see if Mom's already finish cooking our dinner. Ha! the worms in my stomach has been kicking me cause they are hungry Lol!

No comments: