Credits

The Designers Chic

May 28, 2010

Us in Chicago

The picture attach was taken at the Bottom Rock Brewery in Chicago. It was the first place we visited when we arrived in Chicago. It was a very convenient place beacuase its just right across from the Hilton Hotel were we stayed. Anyway, my boyfriends keeps telling me to stop taking pictures because he doesn't like to look himself. He said that he just feel bad to see himself that his losing so much hair. He thinks that it makes him look a lot older, I told him that his wrong because the first he told me how old he was I couldn't even believe it. He looks a lot younger than his age even though his head is almost bald. I told him that if he feel embarrass for almost being bald he should start searching online about hair loss for men that will give him information...I know and believe that there are a lot of hair loss supplements that will help him prevent from keep lossing his hair.

No comments: