Credits

The Designers Chic

May 26, 2010

This is what he needs

I still remember how frustrated I was when I cooked for my boyfriend. I wanted to impress and show him that I can cook. But I failed because I choose to cook one of my favorite Filipino dish the "ESCABECHE" (SWEET AND SOUR FISH) that requires frying, Because it didn't turned out the way I wanted I end up crying in front of him. It was also his frying pan's fault Lol! because his pan is not a non stick pan. If he only have the all clad copper core cookware that will make things to move fast in the kitchen with out any headache and hassle, it would turn out good. My boyfriend really needs a cookware that also move quickly with him when he is cooking. This is the type of cookware that my boyfriend needs to have in his kitchen. Because All-Clad Copper Core cookware responds to your instruction like no other cookware, turn up the heat or turn it down quickly to avoid burning the Copper Core line of cookware is on the pulse of the kitchen. The collection of Copper Core Cookware was created from more than four decades of artisanship and culinary precision. Copper-Core combines the benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel, no other cookware in the world can compare. Copper Core for maximum and even heat conductivity, Long stay-cool handles, Lifetime limited warranty from All Clad, Low maintainece Polished Stainless steel exterior. Ha! now I have an idea what to give him on his birthday. For sure when I use this cookware the next time I cook for him I will be happy and proud of my cooking skills hehe.

No comments: