Credits

The Designers Chic

May 28, 2010

I think she break my ear drum lol!

On our way home all I hear from mom is complain. She keeps telling us how ugly she looks. She told me and papa Kevin that I'm wasting my money for buying those skin care products that I gave her for mothers day. OMG! I feel upset cause I thought I made her happy. Ha! I should have given her the money so that she can choose and buy what she like. I just thought she would appreciate and be happy for those skin care products. I was just thinking it was a great idea to give her the best wrinkle cream since she really needs it because she was looking so tired from working too much and for having more lines under her eyes. I just thought that when she start using those product it would make her stop from criticizing herself because its really effective. I have proven it to myself cause I have been using it too. Oh well, I'll just tell her to give me those and I'll use it so that the money wont go waste. It will prevent me from buying a new one when I run out of it.

No comments: