Credits

The Designers Chic

May 28, 2010

Multi tasking is what I do best

I was about to go to bed since its past 8:00 pm but I felt hungry. All of a sudden I remember that I haven't eaten my dinner yet. So I went downstairs and look for something to it. Too bad mom eat all the vegetables that she cook and left me only the fried fish. Well, it was not too bad at least she left me something.

So for the meantime while I still have a full stomach I decide to go online and read something about a scanning software that really confuses me and at the same time watching Daybreakers. I'm happy that I found a free movie online because was so upset when me and my boyfriend missed to watched this movie. It was too late when we went to the theater and the movie was not showing anymore.

Two weeks ago my boyfriend told me that the movie is now on DVD. He then said to me that we can rent or buy a DVD of this movie and watch it together. Tonight I remembered that there is a websites who downloaded free movies and my brother has still have the link of the said website. I IM my brother and thankfully he still been using the website. So now here I am multi tasking, While watching Daybreaker I'm also composing this entry through my phone. I know that I should be in bed right now, but I hate going to bed with full stomach. Every time I do that I always experience nightmares lol! Okay I gotta finish my reading and the movie before it gets too late.

No comments: