Credits

The Designers Chic

July 23, 2010

the costume that I desire

Last Halloween party we were not able to attend, but this year we will definitely. I already know what kind of costumes that I would like to wear. But its because the costume is very sexy I'm getting so conscious about my fat belly if I will be able to lose it by November.

I really need to do my Zumba often so that I will have a flat belly that I desire. I like the Star wars Princess Leia slave costume. Its a rubber molded bra that form in a gold accentuates teal bra top beneath with a matching gold loin piece belt that embellished by a draping eggplant bikini bottom.

This costume is very sassy and I'm so dying to wear it. Do you think I will have the guts to wear it by November? Ha! I better start depriving myself from eating too much rice. But how can I do it? When I know that I really couldn't live with out rice, Plus the fact that I'll be flying to the Philippines soon. I know for sure I will be gaining weight when I get back here in the US. Ohhh! Well, I'll better double my effort of getting the flat belly so that I can have this costume.

No comments: