Credits

The Designers Chic

July 13, 2010

sat prep

Ugh! I really hate it when I take a nap. In the car, on our way home from work I took a short nap in the car. I couldn't keep my eyes open, I must be sooo tired, so i decided to close my eyes. Now I'm still dealing with this annoying headache. Though I'm very glad because I'm still able to do my work here in the house. Darn I couldn't understand why this is the effect when I take a short nap. Its one of the reason why I avoid taking nap after work cause every time I tried to take short naps, deal with headache. People should feel relax and rested after naps but not me. I don't like taking long naps either cause it prevent me from having a good sleep during the night. Argh! it really aggravates me. Okay I should stop talking about that nap. I'll better finish reading about this sat prep courses online. It sounds really interesting. Now that I'm done with my dental assisting class and only waiting for the certificate I am thinking to start looking for a new job when I get back from the Philippines then go back again to school. But this time I think I will just get a course through online for sure they have lots to offer for me. So who know knewton.com is the answer.

No comments: