Credits

The Designers Chic

July 23, 2010

Dusting time

Ha! It’s time to dust all these useless things that I have been saving on my computer for years. I realize that I have so much stuff saved on my computer which I really think its useless keeping those stuff that long, they only eats space on my computer which makes my computer slower.

Geez! I have thousands of pictures too that I didn’t bother to look again. I guess it’s really time for me to transfer all those pictures in a a CD and have them printed and put them on an album. I should have not deleted those pictures from my micro sd and just let it stay there since it has has a large capacity to store all my pictures. I know that If I keep downloading pictures from camera to my computer, my computer will definitely crash on me, which I really can’t afford that to happen.

No comments: